St. Ann's and the Holy Trinity Church Brooklyn
Title
St. Ann's and the Holy Trinity Church Brooklyn
Subject
St. Ann's and the Holy Trinity Church Brooklyn
Description
St. Ann's and the Holy Trinity Church at 157 Montague Street in the Brooklyn Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City was built in 1844-1847 as the Holy Trinity Protestant Church, designed by Minard Lafever. A spire by Patrick C. Keeley was added in 1866 and removed in 1905. The church's stained glass windows are by William Jay Bolton, and the reredos is by Frank Freman. Restoration of the church, whose brownstone facade has not aged well, have been undertaken by Mendel Mesik Cohen Waite from 1979 on. (Source: AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.))
Copyright Notice
Copyright Terms
Creator
Triples
Copied to Clipboard