Title
The Pelicans of St James's
Subject
Description
The Russian Ambassador gifted the first pelicans to St James's Park in the mid-seventeenth century, since then they have always been present. Image provided by Yahoo!/Flickr and shared under a Creative Commons license for research purposes only.
Copyright Notice
See http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/
Copyright Terms
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License
Creator
failing_angel
Copied to Clipboard
" class="metadataProp 51, 30, 176/1000 (0.176)'N',0, 7, 810/1000 (0.81)'W'